How to Find Enforex in Social Networks
Today we’re going to show you how to keep up to date with everything that’s going at Enforex without leaving your preferred social network. We’ll also show you what to do to get more information about the social networks you aren’t familiar with.
If you’ve been using the internet for a long time you probably already know about search engines and using certain keywords, right? Well, to know how to navigate social networks in such a way as to find useful information you just need to combine the same techniques with the new resources offered by the Web 2.0. As you might imagine, searching for ‘Enforex’ in any social network is nearly always successful, but you can also find us by using other keywords such as “learn Spanish”, “Spanish in Spain” or “Spanish schools”, which you can write in several languages.
Nevertheless, the biggest advantage social networks offer us is to save us all this work. To quickly access our content you only need to:
– Become a fan of our pages (Facebook)
– Follow our publications and include us in your list of favourites (Twitter)
– Subscribe to our channels (Youtube, Vimeo, ScribD, etc.)
– Friend us (Hyves, Orkut, Skyrock, Myspace, etc)
Additionally, you have at your fingertips a bunch of free and very useful tools that can keep you informed of every new update. All just a simple click away.
– Google reader: activate this application and synchronise our official blog feed to receive notice every time we publish a new article.
– Socialmention: use the search function of this practical tool to see what people are saying about Enforex on social networks.
As you can see, there are a plethora of options to help you stay on top of our Spanish courses in Spain and Latin America.